SWTC Rebrand to 'Dojo x'

Hello all,

Iā€™ve captured the conversation weā€™ve had regarding re-branding and modelled it below:

To help bring SWTC more in line with the MoT offerings for the testing community we agreed that renaming the clinics to ā€˜Dojo Xā€™ and treating them as ā€˜live interpretationsā€™ was the best course of action. Both the ā€˜liveā€™ and ā€˜onlineā€™ flavours of Dojo will be guided by a curriculum. However, how the curriculum is interpreted will be down to the individual hosts. There will also be the opportunity to guide learners to the ā€˜onlineā€™ Dojo by offering activities and reference material to study outside of ā€˜liveā€™ events.

This is the proposed idea and not the final decision so I would very much like to hear other opinions on this.

Thanks,
Mark

I like the model.

One thing though, for the Dojo [meetup location], can we not call the content ā€œfoundation course liveā€, as I feel this will conflict with the public and private courses (1/2 day, full-day, multi day courses) that we also run (i.e. the 3rd part of it all).

Maybe ā€œfoundation meetupā€ or ā€œfoundation workshopsā€ would work better than ā€œcourseā€?

So we will need to consider branding for the course itself. But as we discussed a minute ago. There will be Online, Free (Meetup), Private (On site)