I’ve used Testim and had extensive demos and discussions with their team. It’s a really impressive and intuitive tool and I love using it.
However for use in our business it’s a hefty asking price with a not so simple pricing structure which has really prevented me from going further with them.
I’ve spent the last 6 months looking for a automated testing tool which can…
- Quickly and intuitively create tests using click and record
- Easily run large numbers of tests for multiple projects
- Access sites behind my private network
- Use AI/ML to automatically heal tests locators
- Cost less than $300~ per month
Here’s a list of every product I’ve reviewed which didn’t meet all requirements:
Mabl, Ghost inspector, Boozang, CloudQA, testCraft, endtest, eggplant, Ranorex, Functionize and Testim.
Recently I’ve come across a product called TestSigma which has a lot of potential with new click record and AI/ML. I haven’t fully demoed the product but its looking positive and close to matching all my requirements.