The Performance Testing Handbook

I’ve just seen that Mohamed Tarek has a book that’s 50% complete on LeanPub.

:link: The Performance Testing Handbook

Here’s the description.

Are you struggling with Performance Testing? , this book may be for you.

This book is for the software testing engineers who are discovering performance testing for the first time, it doesn’t matter if you are experienced tester or newbie this book is for you.

Addresses an urgent need in the marketplace for reference material on this subject , and try to simplify the content to reach the majority of people that may need it.

Focusing only on the concepts and methodologies of Performance Testing a side from the tool that you may use whether it is JMeter , LoadRunner or Gatling each tool has it own learning curve.

Perhaps you could share your support via the LeanPub page to encourage Mohamed to finish it and be notified of its release.

3 Likes

Thanks Simon - I am trying my hand at being a reviewer/editor for Mohamed’s book, and can testify that he’s working extremely hard on it, and really wanted to make something practical and genuinely useful.

Mohamed is a very knowledgable trainer and performance testing expert, and any support is appreciated by him more than you know!

2 Likes

Thanks Simon , i would like to announce that the book is now live and you can get it from the following link :

Thank you :blush: