What do you think of this idea?
- Record a video no longer than 2 minutes 20 seconds (the “get to the point” time constraint comes from Twitter)
- The video content is just you sharing a handy and very specific testing related tip – it’s short enough for someone to easily consume
- Publish the video some place and post a link to it on this thread
Perhaps this’ll help those of you who have excellent ideas to share but can’t quite find the medium/time to write or put together professional videos. I know I struggle with that. I think webcam/selfie-cam videos are cool cos they:
- Don’t have to be overthought
- Encourage reflection
- Can start useful conversations
I’m interested to see if this thread could build a collection of easily consumable tips via video. And we could call it Two Twenty Testing or Triple T.
Here’s the first video: Do you make the most of your daily collaboration quota?