Vernon Appreciation Thread

Technical difficultiesā€¦ ā€œIā€™m sorry Dave, Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t do thatā€

1 Like

Blimey!

I am surprised here is nothing from me yet.
Letā€™s fix that, shall we.

Thank you for your time, attention and energy you give to ones around you.
Thanks for sharing our rants and wanting in down to earth manner and gently guide us towards reasonable next steps.

Thank you for gracing us with your awesomeness

3 Likes

Vernon is still an absolute legend, a man who lifts others and has been working on himself this year, because thatā€™s what legends do. What a guy! We all love him very much.

2 Likes

I literally was in #TeamVernon and not only is he an amazing team lead, but also a good friend, with the heart in the right spot.
I love you, brother! My life is better because I know you!

5 Likes

@testerfromleic is so legendary that @patrick posted for the first time on the Club for THREE YEARS to shout out his love.

Vernon is a hero

3 Likes

Vernon is a beautiful human being, and should be held on all our shoulders!

3 Likes

When I presented at the #exploratory-testing-week recently, Vernon hosted my session, and he was very friendly!

2 Likes

Iā€™m privileged to have Vernon has my current line manager.

Heā€™s as awesome in his day-to-day role as he is here at MoT. Weā€™re in for some great times here.

4 Likes

I met Vernon at a mapping conference, he was eating vegan food, so I thought I should introduce myself.
Despite saying he didnā€™t like doughnuts but buying some for others, I decided he was cool.
I probably only remember him because of his twitter handle, but would and have joined live streams just because he is hosting and is an excellent hostā€¦and person!

3 Likes