Derek Sivers started a nice movement which involves people sharing what they are doing now.
I have mine listed on my blog.
It currently says:
What I’m doing now…
- Founder at Ministry of Testing. Currently on (un)maternity leave.
- Getting back into shape and running after having a baby in November 2017.
- Developing and learning about education and unschooling and trying to write and share about it as much as possible at unschool.me. UnschoolMe was originally a personally unschooling blog, but for 2018 onwards I’ve decided to turn it into a ‘research’ project into unschooling and self-directed type learning things.
- Blogging life and more personal things over at Messy Times – unschooling journey, family life, work/life balance, health, minimalism.
- Trying to become less overwhelmed and focus on me!
What are you doing now?