What happened to the Learning Journeys?

Perhaps I missed the communication about this but I noticed that from one week to the next, this learning journey has disappeared:

https://www.ministryoftesting.com/learning-journeys/automation-engineer-in-testing-c

and the URL is now redirecting to Certifications | Ministry of Testing

Please can anyone from MoT explain what happened and why the change…?

2 Likes

(I recall Simon only started on these a while ago, it’s been hectic in the MOT office lately I can imagine. Maybe PM him directly maybe if there’s something specific in the journey you want to embark upon, @simon_tomes is very reachable.)

1 Like

Thanks. I am just surprised that we had an option to pay for an entire course last week and this has now been replaced by three smaller courses which do not appear to have the same level of detail as the original Automation Engineer in Testing: C# Learning Journey… I have PMed him anyway as I would like to know what the reason for this is.

3 Likes

Thanks for reaching out @fieldfare. You’re right; there have been some significant updates to our Learning Journeys. You’ll receive an email about this shortly, but here are the important updates:

To better align with learners’ career goals and skill levels, we’ve transitioned from the single Learning Journey to three distinct certification courses:

1. MoT Foundation Certificate in Test Automation
  2. MoT Intermediate Certificate in Test Automation
  3. MoT Advanced Certificate in Test Automation

Don’t worry; the curriculum you enrolled in remains exactly the same, ensuring you receive the same high-quality training. These new courses simply offer a more structured approach to learning, allowing you to progress and earn a certificate at each level.

As a previous Learning Journey enrollee, you will seamlessly enrol in all three of these new certification courses once they’re released.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at sarah@ministryoftesting.com.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the response, that clears it all up!

3 Likes