🪐 You land on a testing planet, what do you see around you?

This is a bit of fun, but it also has a dual purpose of helping us to some fun and relevant design and branding around our Testing Planet activities.

Imagine yourself in a situation where you land on a testing planet.

What do you see around you?

(Here’s a LinkedIn and X version for inspiration)

3 Likes

I put on my space marine power armor and start fighting bugs!

5 Likes

obvious meme is obvious

4 Likes

Cassandra will lead our pantheon, Kairos will accompany her.

2 Likes

As testing can not exists with people seeking solutions and other making them, the testing planet has connections to other planets, is part the of solar system of society.

I see different triebs of testing, some fighting each other. While different things are demanded and sent by other planets. Also the tribes sent things to other planets.

Edit: removed relations to chunks of a planet to say more with the picture of a planet.

2 Likes

As i Landed, i’m greeted by a welcome sign - “Welcome to Buglandia-Where every glitch has a story”, overhead cloud shaped error messages.

3 Likes

First up I’m sent to get my “visa on arrival” from the ISTQB office.

Then I see the DevOps authoritarian government telling me I should return because I’m no longer needed.

Then I hear someone call me from a dim alleyway, I follow them and they take me to a neighborhood of rebels preparing for an uprising to establish the free will of real testers.

3 Likes

I’ll go navigate through the fog of “blueberry vape clouds” and then go for a Swim in the lake of “Monster” (or “Dark Thunder” for those who shop in Aldi).

1 Like