Ask Me Anything: Business Risk

Last Thursday, we were joined by @keithklain, a leading expert in business risk management, for an enlightening Ask Me Anything session all about Business Risk.

If you missed the live session, a recording will be available on the Ministry of Testing website for pro MoT members once we’ve edited it and added captions.

Resources

Here are the resources mentioned during the session:

Unanswered Questions:

Here are the four unanswered questions we didn’t get to.

1. What are some compelling arguments that tie Testing to Business risk? i.e. Are there good reasons for decision makers to say: Let’s test this more, instead of let’s say: let’s build it better, or analyse it more deeply or monitor more closely? Would love to hear some examples and stories! - @berenvd

2. Do you have a favourite story or example of a risk you navigated? - Alison

3. How do you balance risk managment process with agile methods, specially on highly regulated industries that required a lot of documentation? - Paolo Francisco Sanchez Puccini

4. How to convince C level management that 100 %test automation is not panacea for quality software? - Avi

Keith will try to answer as many of these questions as possible over the coming days. But can you help with any unanswered questions from the session?

If I missed any resources or you thought of a question you’d like to ask on this topic, why not add it to this thread?

3 Likes