Club Ninja of the Month

I’m Club Ninja for March and I received a fantastic mug…will help me ingest my pre-test caffeine!! Thanks all really chuffed :smiley: :blush:

andytestninja

7 Likes

Awesome to see @inkyfreak love your choice of the “mug”

2 Likes

Congrats @kinofrost for joining the 2018 Ninja’s

3 Likes

So excited to be the April Club Ninja. Between the new Mug and the new shirt I think I am ready for my first SWTC as a host! Thanks MoT :ninja_blue: :swtc:

9 Likes

Haha, love the shirt :smiley:

There are others like you and Mark - https://www.instagram.com/p/BCyuQCBBgl_/

3 Likes

So sorry for the delay! A combination of moving (both house and work), and being sick delayed my photo a bit.

I was Ninja of the month for May 2018 for the 30 days of testing. I think I am the first person to ask for test sphere cards. Here I am with a very appropriate one. LOL

6 Likes

I was Club Ninja in June and got the perfect mug to accompany me and my trusty laptop on the testing journey. It seems to have an appropriate aura too, as the German postal office would not release it for shipping for more than a week - must have been due to technical issues, what else!

7 Likes

Greetings!

Honored and humbled to be selected to join this group for August!

Joe

6 Likes

With a fizzog like mine, it was only appropriate I got October… As a relative newcomer, I’ve received a really warm welcome. Cheers all.

4 Likes

So excited, I was chosen as Ninja of the month November. Thank the Club for the fantastic gift. Hope that I could catch many amazing bugs when wearing this T-shirt ;). Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all! :partying_face::partying_face:

10 Likes

So excited to be the Ninja of December.

Thanks MoT for the nice gift :ninja_black: :vietnam:

7 Likes

Turns out I was Club Ninja of the Month for January! Very cool.

Now to find the “Any” key…

IMG_20190222_095710

9 Likes

Ninja of the month for Feb. Sorry for the late post, was squashing some bugs with the team.

6 Likes

…And the latest winner is … little old me. Thanks so much Ministry of Testing! I love hats and this one is excellent!

Keep posting, keep liking, keep the involvement up and some day the winner could be you… :smile: :wink:

7 Likes

I am humbled to have been picked as May’s club ninja of the month. Seems like my agile rant drew a lot more attention than I realised! This morning I represented MoT at my local gym :smile:

10 Likes

Thank you to the MoT team for selecting me to be Club Ninja for July!

As I find it hard to strike up conversations in person, especially with people I dont know, this t-shirt was ideal for me!

And remember, August’s ninja gets a TestBash ticket for this year! So be involved, and be in it, to win it!

8 Likes

It’s taken a while and a false start but finally I’ve received my t-shirt for being club ninja for June. Thank you so much to MoT and @heather_reid who worked hard to make sure it was sorted.

10 Likes

Thanks to the awesome Ministry of Testing folks for granting me the September 2019 Ninja of the Month! Of course I just had to get It Doesn’t Work on My Machine.

(Apologies for my utter lack of selfie-skills.)

8 Likes

I’m Club Ninja of the Month, October 2019! :partying_face:

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. I had a lot of imaginative photo ideas, as you can see… I didn’t go with them.

Thanks MoT! I shall wear my shirt with pride! :pray:

8 Likes

I am honored to have been selected as Club Ninja of the Month for November, 2019. Just in time for the cold weather, I have a new storage unit for my hot chocolate.

Keep asking questions! And thanks MoT.
bse_tom

5 Likes