Club Ninja of the Month

Just got this cool Tee today, and had to show off my new toys. Not considering a career in destructive testing, but the saw does keep me active and sharpish.

10 Likes

October 2020 club ninja of the month - thank you - delighted to be awarded this. I really enjoy the club :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:! This tee is exceptionally awesome.

16 Likes

I won club ninja of the month!!!

I’m very excited.

I received my hoodie this morning, so took the opportunity to take a nice festive selfie with it!

14 Likes

Delighted to be Club Ninja of the month January 2021!

14 Likes

Ha Ha, I have the red T-Shirt like that Ben. Mine has already lost a lot of it’s artwork, but you good tester deserve this for all the hard work.

3 Likes

Club Ninja of the month February 2021 for the thread on how to prioritise bugs? The thread was very useful and provided some energy to what I am doing at work, so thank you to all those that responded.

12 Likes

Nice work Melissa! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay for you Melissa.
You want to take that barcode off the shineee new Tee before it goes into the machine. That tee is definitely one of the cooler tees in the shop. Just a pity we don’t get to wear them outdoors for a while more.

2 Likes

Whoop whoop! Well done Melissa! So happy to have you as a mentor. Great inspiration.

3 Likes