Club Ninja of the Month

Just got this cool Tee today, and had to show off my new toys. Not considering a career in destructive testing, but the saw does keep me active and sharpish.

10 Likes

October 2020 club ninja of the month - thank you - delighted to be awarded this. I really enjoy the club :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:! This tee is exceptionally awesome.

17 Likes

I won club ninja of the month!!!

I’m very excited.

I received my hoodie this morning, so took the opportunity to take a nice festive selfie with it!

14 Likes

Delighted to be Club Ninja of the month January 2021!

16 Likes

Ha Ha, I have the red T-Shirt like that Ben. Mine has already lost a lot of it’s artwork, but you good tester deserve this for all the hard work.

3 Likes

Club Ninja of the month February 2021 for the thread on how to prioritise bugs? The thread was very useful and provided some energy to what I am doing at work, so thank you to all those that responded.

16 Likes

Nice work Melissa! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay for you Melissa.
You want to take that barcode off the shineee new Tee before it goes into the machine. That tee is definitely one of the cooler tees in the shop. Just a pity we don’t get to wear them outdoors for a while more.

3 Likes

Whoop whoop! Well done Melissa! So happy to have you as a mentor. Great inspiration.

3 Likes

Look who’s the Club Ninja of the month March 2021; me!!!
humbled and delighted. Just happy to be able to contribute, and help others out in the community.
Although not visible, I am smiling from ear to ear! :smiley: :ninja_orange:

15 Likes

Congratz! and is that Typp-Ex on your desk?! I can’t remember when I last used it hahaha

1 Like

Haha, well spotted. I was making a big flow diagram on paper the other day. Glad I still had some :pen:

2 Likes

Yey well done @pmichielsen ! Well deserved.

2 Likes

Notice an impressive home made desk riser/organizer there.
That buff totally suits you. I’m trying to block the “army of tester minions” mental image. Good work!

2 Likes

Yeah, my dad made that many years ago. It’s really handy. All cables nicely tucked away behind it :hammer_and_wrench:

2 Likes

Congrats :blush: Keep rocking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Club Ninja of April, no joke!
So glad to be here and contribute, I’m calling this my second home <3

Can’t wait for warmer weather so I can run in the tee through the shops waiting for some reactions :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Congratulations @kristof !

1 Like

That t-shirt is so much cooler than “it works on my machine” version, at least from a tester’s perspective!

4 Likes

That image file seems to have broken my web browser! Hah!

3 Likes