Have You Contributed to the Community?

People contribute to Ministry of Testing in many ways, both big and small. Some share their knowledge and experience through creating talks and workshops, while others show up at events and give support on social channels. It all counts and positively impacts the community. Giving back to the community can also positively impact your own life and career.

What we are looking for:
We’d love to hear your contribution story to inspire others to contribute too. Submit a short video answering the following questions:

1. What have you created or done with MoT?

2. Why did you decide to contribute?

3. What were the benefits of your contribution for yourself and others?

How to submit:
Click this link to Testimonial and record your contribution story

What then?
Several submitted videos will end up on our “wall of love”. :vhs: to encourage other folks to give back to the community. Have a look at the videos folks have submitted so far for inspiration!

6 Likes

Hi Sarah,
just uploaded a video :relaxed:. Looking forward to the results.
Cheers,
Daniel

4 Likes

+1
Just 11 days to go. Get in there quick hackers!

4 Likes

Just uploaded my video :slight_smile:

MoT Community is awesome. Cheers!

4 Likes

Just posted one. Hopefully it was ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They’re all brill!! Thank you very much for sharing your stories! It’s lovely to hear why folks contributed and what happened as a result of contributing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. For anyone still wanting to share their contribution story and what happened as a result, you can get ideas here… all the stories are available on the “wall of love” in testimonials.

2 Likes

So good to watch and listen to these videos. Thank you for sharing, @dnlknott @conrad.connected @parwalrahul @dsherwood.

1 Like

Added one as well. I cannot wait to check what others have added

1 Like

I just watched yours, Ioan . Weird almost to see you in real life as I imagined in my head. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Better or worse? :smiley: I hope a bit better, was really tired when I did it

@conrad.connected - I hope that explains why you did not add me to linkedin, you did not know it was me. Just sent you an invite.

1 Like

I was watching your clip and I just was like, wow, that’s how I imagined you would look.

No ignoring offence meant @restertest . I have about 50 pending Linkedin messages and half as many invites. Linkedin will get some attention next time I am jobhunting, but while I am very happy in my job I prefer to let the spam filter of time percolate itself, ha ha! So many people ask our attention.

1 Like

I think that I managed to submit one of these this morning, however it’s not showing on the “wall”, so maybe it needs manual approval. There’s a hasty edit in the middle, as I was recording it 10mins before a job interview, so was in something of a rush to get it finished :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The dedication of the people here. Let’s hope yours gets up there. I’ve never seen any of you folk IRL, and not many people drop into the Hangout at all. So would be a pity if it does not appear, hope your interview went well.

2 Likes