I need good roadmap from these courses to follow it step by step or something out of this platform?

For qa automation job.Im going for live course and I need advoce what to take or not to take?

3 Likes

what exactly is your background and what’s your goal essentially? That context helps

3 Likes

Cypress,or postman ,some sort of web or api qa

Hi @brunoer,

Without understanding your context too deeply, is there something in the course outlines from the MoT Certificates in Automation that could help?

What’s ideal type of qa carrier to take as beginner?
As I said in the title, I’m going on live course and we doing postman then we will learn cypress and that confuses me doing UI and dping api is that going together or? I need some advice starting into this carrier too

1 Like

I’m hearing you, Bruno.

I think learning the fundamentals of testing is probably the most important thing to do if you are starting your testing career. Such fundamentals transcend learning about a specific tool, such as Postman or Cypress. While tools help us and are part of our day-to-day, it helps to understand the essentials.

Perhaps you might be interested in the following. This learning content is really good!