I'm new to qa what type is ideal od testing for beginners?

As I said in the title, I’m going on live course and we doing postman then we will learn cypress and that confuses me doing UI and dping api is that going together or? I need some advice starting into this carrier too

Yes, you can test both the UI and APIs with Cypress. Here’s a link and hope you find it helpful

The confusing answer is yes you can do it that way or a thousand other ways. Since this is an educational course I suggest you lean into the course and absorb the concepts. But there are also whole lot of other ways to approach testing software and there is no one “perfect” way that fits all scenarios. Its a big wide world for you to explore.

1 Like

I’d recommended a testing course before you start using any tools. Work out how you should test and why - otherwise you will be a tool-user rather than a tester!
I mean that in a constructive sense, since it’s very easy to get lost in technical discussions and avoid the ‘boring’ fundamental subjects like Boundary Value Analysis etc (the ones every tester should know) :slightly_smiling_face:
They’re not boring, it’s just nobody writes blog posts about them so much