Introductions Thread – Q2 2023

Hey folks,

This is the first official quarterly introductions thread on The Club. :tada: :wave:t2:

We’ll start up a new thread at the start of every quarter. So this one will close soon given it’s been created just towards the end of Q2 2023. :slightly_smiling_face:

Use this thread to introduce yourself for the first time or reintroduce yourself.

Get the most out of introducing yourself.

• What brings you to The Club and Ministry of Testing community?
  • What interests you now?
  • What do you want to learn?
  • Where are you based?
  • What else could you share about yourself?

You don’t have to answer all these questions. Introduce yourself in a way that works for you.

1 Like

Hi. I’m Simon, CommunityBoss at Ministry of Testing.

I’ve been a tester since 2003 and am super privileged to collaborate with this incredible testing community. If you have any questions about anything to do with Ministry of Testing, feel free to message me.

My goals for this quarter have been to improve my skills as a community professional – particularly improving how I deal with difficult situations. And also to enhance my writing skills by writing and sharing more frequently.

I’m based in Teddington, in Greater London, UK.

Hello Everyone,

Its been three years now.

But i have never formally introduced myself

I like talking to people and learning from experiences.
Sometimes I want answers to my questions and sometimes i follow or help others
So this is what brings me to the Club.

I get a lot of good ideas and suggestions.

As for MOT, it has content tailored to every person.
I’m moody. Sometimes I prefer watching videos. While other times I read blogs.So I like it here.

As of now im focusing on articles mostly beginner level and this is my primary interest.

I want to focus on the fundamentals alone and all my search is mostly triggered around it.

I’m based at India.

While I’m not testing I love to bake and read a little or listen to podcasts and thats a bit about me.

Looking to interact with more people and build a good network of friends.

This topic was automatically closed after 8 days. New replies are no longer allowed.