Looking for an accountability partner

Hi All.
This year I set some professional goals for myself, and one of them is to accomplish the “Complete Selenium WebDriver with Java Bootcamp” (Complete Selenium WebDriver with Java Bootcamp v2 - Ultimate QA). It’s not something I will need for my current job, as we are using Testcafe+Typescript. Therefore it became something I need to learn outside of working hours and I struggle to organise myself while trying to juggle work, extra blogging, and being a mother of three kids. I want to allocate 1.5 - 2 extra hours per week to focus only on this course. I need to do it to upskill and add one more project into my test automation portfolio.

It would be great if I could find an accountability partner, so that we can support each other in accomplishing our learning goals.
I would love to hear from anyone who might be able to help either in reply on this thread, or email: yulia.tekin.86@gmail.com

Thank you in advance:-)

1 Like

Hey Yulia,

So Java isnt my area of expertise but I am familiar with c# which is pretty close. If you need someone to review anything or share ideas feel free to reach out. I’m always looking to further develop myself whilst also help others.

Cheers,
Viv

2 Likes

Hey @vivrichards Thank you for offering help! I’ll reach out with more detailed message:)

2 Likes