New Tool Discovery During Covid?

A discussion on Slack earlier caused me to pause for thought a bit about the current situation that many of us are in. It got me wondering, have you discovered a new tool during lockdown that has amazed you so much that you’ll continue to use it once this is all over?

Maybe it’s a new note-taking tool or a new way to interact with your colleagues?

We’ve moved from Trello to Basecamp to manage our projects. I’m still trying to figure it all out but I know it’s a tool we’ll be keeping long after all of this.

What about you?

1 Like

We’ve started using Miro for virtual whiteboard and post it note sessions. This has worked well for retrospectives and event storming.

2 Likes

That sounds really useful! A great way for multi location teams to collaborate together

1 Like

For online meetings where it can be tricky to take turns in speaking, I have recently discovered this small random picker wheel: type in the options, spin the wheel, remove items until done.

https://tools-unite.com/tools/random-picker-wheel

2 Likes

We’ve been really enjoying FunRetro.io for retros! Also our PM team has been loving Miro.

1 Like