Thanks again for joining us at our most recent Software Testing Clinic Belfast. Some pictures of the board from the event:
Our note-taking session notes SWTC Belfast- Note Taking which we referred to in the session.
Further reading about user personas:
- Setting up and using testing personas
Further reading about heuristics:
- SWTC Belfast - Designing Tests
- SWTC Glasgow - Heuristics & Oracles - August 2017
- Heuristics & Oracles
Have you found any others?
Further resources about testing requirements:
- Edward de Bono: Six Thinking Hats
- Katrina Clokie: Three Tips To Help Testers Ask Better Questions
- List of cognitive biases and the Cognitive bias cheat sheet
- Requirements & Specifications
Did you find any others?
Post clinic exercise
So the requirement we’d like you to explore is:
The text field notifies users when an invalid entry is put in the field
Post what sort of question you might ask below and why you feel they are worth asking.