What’s Your Win For The Week? 9th January 2021

My win of the week, of which I also a career milestone is this:

I got my first ever full-time testing job \o/ \o/ \o/

All the MoT podcasts, free workshops and articles were really helpful.

• The AMA sessions hosted by @testerfromleic really helped me to learn many aspects of Testing very quickly.
  • The talk by @jennydoesthings on risks is still one of my favourite.
  • The talk by @huib.schoots showed me that I too can be awesome.
  • Lastly, the talk by @gabbitrotter provided me with a clear plan on how to build my personal brand (on LinkedIn).

As I learned, I continuously implemented what I could and I can just say that MoT has been a great part of me landing my first testing job (of which I was headhunted for).

Thank you, thank you.

12 Likes

@trevor7 This is absolutely fantastic! :tada: :tada:

Thank you for the shout outs to everyone who helped you too. It’s excellent to know that what we’re all doing is helping folks in the community.

Congratulations on your career milestone and looking forward to hearing how it progresses :grin:

3 Likes

Congrats on your first testing role. Amazing news.

3 Likes

Super congrats on your first testing role :tada:

3 Likes

Cool! Congrats! Made me smile big time that my talk helped you in this way! If there is anything I can do to help you, just ping me. Best find me on Slack or LinkedIn.

3 Likes

Thank you for availing yourself. I believe that I will reach out to you soon, because…

my boss is a fan of RST, and I too am one.

3 Likes

Ah, I’m so proud of you!! Congratulations on your first full time role. I can’t wait to see what great things you do.

3 Likes

WELL DONE!

I admire hustle like this! It is very inspiring :raised_hands:t5:

I am glad I could help in some small way my friend :bowing_man:t5:

4 Likes

Congratulations! Very well done @trevor7

3 Likes

Congrats, @trevor7! That’s amazing!

3 Likes