What’s your win this week? It can be a personal or professional win that we can all celebrate with you
My wins are:
- Taking a day off to recharge the batteries. I went to Brighton to sit by the sea, enjoy a coffee and a nice lunch.
- Feeling a bit more organised and in control this week. I’d lost my mojo a bit recently, but I’m feeling more in alignment this week.
- I went to the gym before work yesterday. I’m trying to make more time for exercise, little and often so I can build up a good routine.
- I had some fantastic meetings with new bookkeeping clients this week, with some pretty amazing feedback.
- Arranged some time to stay with my Dad in August with my son. Something nice to look forward to.