What’s your win this week? Either personal or professional or both - let’s celebrate them together!
My wins are:
- Getting a nice (and unexpected) bonu$ at work.
- Had great chat with @simon_tomes - we got to know each other a bit better and talk about testing related teaching topics, workshops and such.
- Met me CEO’s former mentor a 75 year old retired programmer and IT manager, who’s bored with his retirement so he’s doing some consulting. I love talking to elderly people from our profession, they got some many interesting stories to tell!
- Started exercising on an elliptic machine regularity, I created a calendar reminder for myself and found out that it works well for me, as I’m one of those people who leave no email unread and have to check every single notification - albeit it can be a bit distracting at time!
- And best of all, I’ve been spending most of my free time with my baby son, playing around and going for long walks - while he’s sitting in his little stroller and looking around I’m listening to testing podcasts.