What's Your Win For This Week? September 11th

My wins of this week:

• My Lightning talk on “Scale your automation tests at lite speed” is accepted to present @Selenium Conf 202😎
  • Got Sponsorship to attend Virtual Grace Hopper Celebrations :confetti_ball::tada:
  • Shared technical tips to the team
3 Likes

My wins for the week are

• Finishing my apprenticeship and achieving a distinction with some really heart warming and confidence boosting feedback after 2 years of reallt struggling and it affecting my general capacity and mental health
  • Realising I know a lot more about API testing than I thought and writing some in depth tests for them (lots more to understand though!)
  • Pairing with our other tester to work out how to use cypress to test our API responses and being able to debug and get it working after only a week of using cypress :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

My weeks dont usually end up this good, maybe if I write it down I’ll remember it was real!

2 Likes

My wins for the week-in-progress:

• Giving the negative voice in my life a personality, so I can call him out whenever he lapses into his negative narrative of whatever is happening. At the same time, accepting that he’ll never change and loving him anyway.
  • Clearing a major hurdle by meeting people with disabilities and opening the floodgates to more meetings.
  • Feeling cautiously optimistic that I’m on track to do the things that are important to me.
2 Likes

So many many great positives that everyone has shared, but this one inspired me to act, thank you Dan

3 Likes

Finally approved a release that was delayed three or four times.

1 Like