🤖 Day 29: Share whose work is influencing your AI in testing approach

I would like to take this chance to thank all the organizers who helped to host this amazing event. Thank you very much the MoT Team! :thank_you: :mot_logo:

Looking back at Day 1, I only knew very limited vocab about AI in testing - AI, ChatGPT, Google Gemini, Prompt - that’s all. But going through the whole month, although I could not have enough capacity to participate in all challenges, it is really a great journey for myself following the 30 days chain of thoughts of AI in testing.

• The heat on the first few days was super strong and encouraging. Everyone’s contribution really helped build the learning environment and push me to dedicate daily time to study on the topic.

• @poojitha-chandra @adrianjr Thank you for the tag! I also appreciate you and a lot of the other enthusiastic fellows giving so many likes and replies to each other’s posts. The positive energy is so nice :thanks:

• Having the chance to collaborate with @parwalrahul is a very new experience for me, as I am a super introvert who never try to meet new people :sweat_smile: It feels like having a buddy oversea to learn things about testing together. The mind maps, YouTube videos and daily blogs are also very good sharing. I am so glad to meet you through this event :yay:

There were a lot of insightful comments which I could not tag all of them here. But I would like to highlight some of them below:

and more…

One interesting thing is that I see many of us also use LLM tools to assist in drafting the task replies or doing the research. This practice itself means a lot, of how we as a group of collaborative testers really adopting AI in the field.

6 Likes